Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Billy!!!!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's 18 years old! I clearly remember him being born! It was just 2 weeks before I turned 16. I was at the hospital. I held him soon after he was born. He was beautiful and precious! Over the next few years, I was with him a lot--to babysit or just to be with him. I remember one time I accidentally locked him in the car. He was probably about a year old, buckled in his carseat. The whole neighborhood was there helping me get into the car. He thought it hilarious--for awhile. Then he got worried and started to cry! Oh, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago! I don't get to see him as often now but I love that "little" boy!!
(Billy's mom is my mom's sister Jan)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem like it was that long ago he was born. Bet it makes Jan feel old!
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.