Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy weekend

Saturday was a busy, busy shopping day!!!! Some of ladies from church (along with two newborns) loaded up in a couple of vans around 9:30 a.m., headed to Springfield, shopped, ate at Olive Garden and got back to Pana around 7:00 p.m. I'm getting too old for that! Happy to say though, Ashley was tired too!! :)

Here's our group...front l-r Becky, Jessi, Tammy, Ashley....back l-r Karen, Rachel, Missy. Karen's son, Luke came--he was born on February 29. Tammy's daughter, Adrian came--she was born March 14. Both were very good---until they got hungry! Boy, they let you know when they were hungry!!!! I couldn't help either of them!! hahahaaa!

I talked to Lyle during the day and he was so excited. He'd been working with Noah, playing catch. I guess that boy has an arm! They had to show me when I got home. And of course, I had that camera close by!!!
Mothers Day

Here's me and my babies on Mother's Day! This is my 13th Mother's Day.

Hope you all had a very happy mommy's day!!!!

No comments: