Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pana Heritage Days

Last weekend was Pana Heritage Days. I've never been one to go to this event, but Hannah wanted to go with her friends, so.....I went. Now, Hannah, Lucy and Taylor said I could NOT walk with them, so thankfully, Ashley and the kids wanted to go as well! Actually, Tyson wanted to go and wouldn't stop talking about it so I think Ashley gave in!! :)
The evening was interesting. While we were eating our dinner, we got to see a fight on the street between some kids and watched a cop take a guy down. Pretty cool! Never saw anything like that before!
Hannah, the girl that hates rides, found that she loved the Scrambler and this other ride with bird cage type things. So she rode over and over and over that night. After Ashley and the kids went home, I rode with the girls and I had a blast! I hadn't rode any of those rides since I was a teenager! It was fun.
Here's Tyson waiting in line for the jumping house. He is soo adorable!
Awwww! Ashley and Tyson (and the sword!)
Ty and Aunt Traci
Tyson liked the jumping house!
Tyson and Elly riding the cool car!
This was Elly after getting OFF the cool car. She did NOT want to stop!!!
Lucy, Taylor and Hannah at Pana Heritage Days
Lucy, Hannah and Taylor on the Scrambler.
Hannah and me waiting in line for the Octopus
The girls had a sleepover at our house after spending all evening uptown (or is it downtown??) Lucy got quite silly!! :)
Hannah and Lucy in bed
Taylor on her bed on the floor. I can't believe I got this picture. She hates pictures taken of her!

No comments: