Friday, June 6, 2008

Trip to the City Museum in St Louis with the Jr High Band

I'm on vacation this week!!!! Monday was Hannah's trip to the City Museum in St Louis with the Jr High Band so since I was off, I decided to chaperone. Hannah wanted me there, but she didn't want me to do ANYTHING. I wasn't supposed to talk to anyone, make any faces, movement....you get it. I embarrassed her ALLLLL day long! But hey, her friends think I'm totally cool! Or whatever it is these kids say now. Anyway, we had a fun day!

Here's Allison, Ashley and Hannah in a little car at the museum

The girls were getting this thing to turn. It was fo funny to watch!

Hannah and mommy!

Got to see a turtle lay eggs. That was really awesome.

This is Hannah being mad at me...
There was a huge room of skateboard ramps and such for the kids to slide on. It was really neat.
Hannah and Allison "waltzing" in the ballroom!
This is Roger and Allison. We spent our entire day together. Super nice people!!
I told the girls to pick out the ugliest dresses so I could take a picture!! They did well!

Look in that tube, close to the tree---see that person climbing inside that thing?!?!? Crazy!
This is Mr Dean, the band director
And here are some pictures I stole from Nick--his football days being relived. He loves it.






No comments: