Friday, July 4, 2008

Hannah's Birthday evening

Saturday was Hannah's 13th Birthday. I didn't get to see her much, as I had to work from 8:30 to 3 and by the time I got home, she and Lyle had already left for their concert. Lyle took Hannah to see Pillar, her favorite band!!! How cool was it that they were in Lincoln on her birthday?!?!?! Anyway, they had an awesome time together, came home deaf from the noise!!!!
While they were gone, Noah, Brock, Taylor and I went to see Wall-E. It was cute. Brock and Taylor spent the night so we had a little birthday party when Hannah got home.

Here's Hannah and her Daddy!!
Brock and Taylor Mammen with Hannah and Noah---I love all these kids like crazy!!!!
Hannah and best friend, Taylor
This was Hannah when they got home. She'd slept most of the way home (they got home around 10:30)
Taylor bought Hannah a card and duck-taped the envelope!!!

Hannah loves Shel Silverstein books so we got her a bunch of them for her birthday, as well as an Ann Frank movie she loves and another movie she loves--A Walk To Remember (family edited!!)
I had written Happy Birthday Hannah on her bathroom mirror with soap the night before so she'd see it first thing. (I think it's still there!)
I had put these signs all over the house for when she got up Saturday morning. They were on the TV, door, windows, in the fridge, in cabinets....everywhere! Saturday night, Taylor and I put them all on the porch so she'd see them when she got home.
Noah and his buddy, Brock---being cheezy!
Me and Miss Taylor
Me, acting like Hannah. No---she doesn't roll her eyes!! She looks at the ceiling!!!!

No comments: