Sunday, July 13, 2008

We had Hannah's family birthday party on Sunday July 6th at Grandma and Grandpa Vincent's home. She's such a fortunate girl---she had 4 grandmas and 5 grandpas there!! Along with aunts, uncles and cousins.
This is the Ipod cake Jessi Cook made for her. Isn't it awesome?!?!?! It matches Hannah's green Ipod!! :)

This is Hannah reading the letter Lyle wrote to her. See down a few posts for a copy of the letter.


Daddy placing the ring on her finger.

Hannah and her lovely cousins, Elly and Erin


Noah, a.k.a. Joe Cool, Elly, Hannah, Erin and Grandpa Kime

My neices, Elly and Erin

Miss El

My other kid, Taylor

My nephew, Mason

Me and my man

My mama

Poor Elly--this was her favorite dress and she got nail polish on the sleeves so mom cut the sleeves off, made a sleeveless dress. She wanted the sleeves on!!!

No comments: