Sunday, November 4, 2007

Brother's family, more Halloween and crazy hair!

This is a picture I took of Nick, Ashley, Tyson and Elly earlier this year--the day the Colts won the Superbowl! (The Kimes are HUGE Colts fans! We won't mention the fact that they LOST today!!!!!)
This is Hannah, Noah, Tyson and Elly trick or treating at my mom and dad's last year! My, how they've grown!

Tyson and Elly's pictures. They are such cute kids!!!! (They look like their beautiful mom!)

For Halloween, Lincoln School has Crazy Hair Day. You can only see two colors. He actually had four colors! Red, Purple, Black and Orange. This was Wednesday. I think there may still be a few spots of black on his scalp!
Today is Erin's 4th birthday!! Happy Birthday Erin! (Lyle's brother's daughter) We'll be traveling to their home in Fairview Heights next Sunday after church for her big party. Can't wait to see her and Mason! Haven't seen them since June at Hannah's party.
Lyle has been taking Noah squirrel hunting at mom and dad's the past two weeks. He was so proud of Noah today! He didn't get a squirrel, but was close! He's actually starting to listen to what Lyle's telling him. THAT is why he's so proud of him! Noah actually found the squirrel before Daddy did! The "twitching tail" I guess. I get so scared every time they go out there! My son with a gun is a pretty scary thing! Hmmm....maybe I should take out more life insurance on Lyle!!! :)
It's late and I have a busy week ahead of me. Hope you all have a great week!



No comments: