Saturday, November 10, 2007

I was **gasp** wrong

Yep, that's right. Up there, I said I was wrong. When I first saw the previews for Evan Almighty several months ago, I was mortified. I was certain that they were making a mockery of God, Noah, the flood and the Bible. I was against that movie and decided my kids would not watch it. Well, we decided to watch it last night and it was awesome! I highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already. If you have, watch it again! I loved it. I mean, Morgan Freeman isn't God by any means, but he's a magnificent actor! He's great in no matter what he's in! And Steve Carell--he's hilarious! There were times I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard! But the movie also gave a wondrous spiritual message.

Noah got his school pictures back yesterday. He decided he'd wear his glasses in them. I think he looks good, but he needs to smile more!


We had a great evening tonight at Monicals in Shelbyville for Roberta Cook's 60th Birthday! And tomorrow is Erin's birthday party. We'll be all partied out after this weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: