Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Day at Grandma and Grandpa Vincent's

As it goes with tradition, we spent Christmas Day at my Grandma and Grandpa Vincent's home. Pretty much the whole family was there--at least all of the kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. It was wonderful! For years, there were no little ones and now there's a ton of them! And we keep having more babies! Well, all those younger cousins of mine do! My days are done and over with! (Yay!) We had one new addition this year--Evan Glenn Emery was almost 5 months at Christmas. He is Bob and Sara's little boy. And such a cutie!
And great news...I opened my Christmas card from Bill and Megan. It had a great picture of the three of them and was signed "Bill, Megan, Allie and TBA Reininger" AAAHHHHH! We'll have another new one next Christmas!!!!
My cousin Judy (Hill) Green was home for Christmas this year! When I was growing up, Judy was the beautiful, glamorous cousin that lived in California. Well, I'm all grown up now and Judy is still in California (after also living in Texas and Scotland!), she's still beautiful and glamorous! She and Hannah totally hit it off because they both share a love of rocks, minerals, etc, etc. Hannah is so excited because Judy said she'd send Hannah some stuff of hers. I think Hannah is expecting a package to arrive anytime!! :) ANYWAY....her awesome husband Tom dressed up as Santa and gave gifts to the kids this year. It was so great! Scared poor Elly half to death though! It was still fun to see Santa come visit!

Tyson and Grace with Santa Claus

Bye Bye Santa!
There's Grandma Olive, Judy is doing the taping

Lyle and the rest of the boys were being just that--boys! Lyle brought his "spud gun" and were launching potatoes all over the place!

Here's a potato Noah ran to find after being launched!

My nephew, Tyson

What a mess!

My cousin Billy

More of the crew--Judy, Penny, Ann, Nick, Shelby, Grandma
(and part of Ashley)

My Dad
Today (January 6) is his birthday--52!
Hey, it's also Aunt Deb's birthday--54!
Miss Hannah and my mom
(Yikes! Hannah took this one!)

Hannah took this one too! This is Mike, my cousin Michelle's husband

My hubby and my grandma

This is my mom's brother Brad and her sister Jan

Grandpa Ed with his sister, Ann (hi Shelby!)

My grandpa Kime watching TV

My grandma Barb...watching!

Precious Evan!

This is Michelle's daughter Grace with Grandma Deb
(Happy Birthday Deb!)

The Reiningers left a little early, so Allie got to open her gifts early.
She is the one that will be having a little brother or sister this year!!!

No comments: