Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank goodness for Prozac!

Okay, I'm not ashamed to say that I started Prozac about three weeks ago. It's great stuff! My family is much happier now that I'm on it. Oh wait, it's me that's happier! Well, in turn they're all happier cuz you know how it is when Mamma ain't happy! :) Seriously, Lyle was practically begging me to start something and I'm glad I asked the Dr. Life is better now.
Anyway...I needed it this past weekend! After the Pinewood Derby, each of my kids brought home two friends. I said each. Uh... 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 FREAKING KIDS!!!! Okay, I really don't have the patience for things like that, but I did okay! They had such a blast! Getting showers coordinated and getting ready for church was interesting but we did it. And thank goodness for my mother that helped transport them all to church!

The boys played with the Nerf guns allll night! I had nerf darts all over my house!

Soon after Palmer got here, he lost a tooth!

Lucy did Hannah's "makeup". Yikes! Remind me not to let her do MY makeup!

Here's Brock and Noah drawing race cars

Lucy, Hannah and Taylor are watching TV

The girls eating breakfast Sunday morning
We all had a great time, even if we didn't get much sleep. I had a hard time in church Sunday, but I survived. After church, we went to McDonald's for lunch. That was interesting! I've never ordered for that many before! Never paid for that many either!! :)

No comments: