Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Birthday "Baby" Brother!

Yesterday was my little brother's birthday. Nick is now 26 years old! I just can't believe it. In my mind, he will always be this little 10 year old twirp! (I guess he's now a 26 year old big twirp!) I was pretty horrible to Nick as he grew up, beating on him as much as I could. But I love that guy sooooooo much! He means the world to me. And I love his family like mad.
Anyway...we had his birthday party at mom and dad's--Superbowl Sunday! This was actually the first day Nick had off work since January 2nd! He's been working 7 days a week in Clinton. Glad to have him back home! I kinda miss him coming over every so often!

Elly is watching the candles...probably trying to figure out how she can get at the icing!

Disgusting pig! He hates to have his picture taken so he opened up!

Is this better?!?! :)

Nick's wife Ashely with Grandma Barb
Prime example why Elly is as gorgeous as she is! Look at her mama! She's beautiful!
I'm so excited--Ashley is going to Women of Faith again this year! And she wants to room with me! Looking forward to it again this year!
I just missed him having his eyes crossed!

My nephew Tyson. He's such a cutie! Look at that long hair!

Elly is in the Sylvester costume mom made for Nick eons ago!

She's just the cutest thing ever!

Grandpa Ed and Grandma Olive!

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Kim!

My sexy man! He missed his nap that day.

Dad and Hannah! I always seem to catch people with food in their mouths!

Lounging...waiting for The Game to start!

No comments: