Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a great movie!

I watched Sixteen Candles last night for the 57th time. Okay, I may be exagerating a bit...maybe it was just the 56th time!! That is one of those I could watch over and over and over. Love it! Anyway, I just LOVE the last scene! Found it on YouTube but I have NO idea how to link it here, where you click on it to play. Somebody help me with that! So here's the actual link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMIDuD9RGw&feature=related

I love the part when she walks out of the church, the cars part, and oh my gosh, there's Jake Ryan!!! In all his splendor. He waves, she's looking to see who's behind her..."me?" she says..."ya, you" he says...fast forward to them sitting on the table with her birthday cake between them (how on earth did they get on that table anyway?!?!?!), he tells her to make a wish, she says it already came true...aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....how romantic! And that Thompson Twins song "If You Were Here" is soooo 80's! Love it, love it! If only you could see the sappy smile on my face right now!!!! What is totally weird is that I was the age my daughter is now when I first saw this movie. Shame on you mother, for allowing me to see this!!! I'd never let Hannah see this!!!! hahahahahaaaa!

No comments: