Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is the day...February 14th...Valentines Day! The day for love. The day to wear red. The day to spend way too much money! You would not believe the number of guys that have come into Family Drug this week to buy Fannie May chocolates for their sweeties! Completely insane! And you know Fannie May--not cheap. Then you have to go buy a $5 card, one that sings and everything! Curazy!
Anyway...I was talking to Lyle on my way home because he'd be gone when I got home. He was saying how busy he was today and he had no time to get me anything. Fine by me! Then I don't have to pay for anything!! Well, I walk in the door and find these...

The tulips are gorgeous in person! So pretty. Then there's the card. You can see the monkey in his heart shorts and it says Kissy Kissy. Open it up and it says Happy Valentines Day from your Love Monkey. Well, it didn't stop there. Lyle added his own stuff. Here are the ones I can put here (since my mother reads this) :
*You remind me of Pokemon...I just want to Piccachu!
*If you were a booger, I'd pick you first
*You make my software turn into hardware
*My love for you is like diarrhea...I just can't hold it in(how romantic!)
*Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!
*I may not be Dairy Queen...but I'll treat you right
*All this could be yours for one low price
*My lips are registered weapons
Wow! What a man! I don't know what ones he thought of and what he found elsewhere. I'm just glad it was rated PG. My last card was rated X!!!!! :)
So, hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. I am so blessed to have my Valentine!
(oh, guess what I got Lyle?? Fannie May!!)

No comments: