Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas morning at home

I had told the kids not to get up too early--let us all get a good sleep! Well, I was the first one up Christmas morning! I'm not used to Lyle being in bed any past 5:00 and that was the 4th morning in a row of him being in bed when the sun was up! No late sleeping for Trac!

This was the kids opening up their box of Harry Potter movies!!! They were so excited.

Noah got a skateboard! Um, I'll start taking donations to help with meeting my deductible in the Emergency Room! :)

Hannah loves squirells...Hannah loves toe socks...
I found a cute pair of squirley toe socks!

Lyle is chillin' with his cup of Ethiopian Yergechef coffee.
When we were in DC, he found this coffee at Union Station and loved it. I found it online and ordered three pounds for him for Christmas!

Jinx was freaking out at all the paper and boxes!

Noah LOVES Legos! Found this Lego Star Wars shirt for him. He loves it!

Hannah's Crystal Growing Kit. You know how she loves rocks and crystals

She was so excited about this big halite. This came from the Salt Lake in Salt Lake City, UT

Noah trying out the skateboard

No comments: