Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new





Well, the old Jeep is gone. Lyle took it Saturday and traded it off for a new-to-him truck. I think driving a truck makes him feel more like a MAN!! :) Too cute! In the beginning, I was pretty upset. I repeatedly told him it was a bad idea, we needed to keep the Jeep, it's paid off next month, etc, etc....he did it anyway......but to be honest---I LOVE driving that truck! It's awesome! Call me silly, or MANLY!!!! hahahahahaaa!
Today was 70's/80's day at school for Hannah. She's wearing a bright orange shirt with a belt around the outside of it, has hear hair in a side ponytail and blue eyeshadow on. I told my mom it sounds like ME about 20 years ago!!!!
Lots of plans this weekend with Cub Scouts, church events, birthday parties, other parties...gonna be a busy one! Hope you all have a wonderful (and restful) weekend!!

1 comment:

Jarretts said...

OOOOH, Nice truck!