Friday, April 18, 2008

Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shakin!!!!

Oh my goodness. I was dead asleep and all of a sudden the house starts shaking. It was 4:39 according to my clock this morning when my house was shaking and I was freaking. Lyle called it an earthquake. I was scared because we pay extra on our Insurance since we live on top of a MINE!!!! All of a sudden, I'm seeing our house going down, into this pit with all of us in it! So for the next hour, I just lay there, not able to sleep! And I'm suddenly rethinking this whole sleeping in the nude thing. Do I really want to be pulled out of the rubble in nothing?!?!? In this body?!?! Heck no!

Ha! Ha! Have a wonderful day! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing, Tracy. Tim fell asleep on the floor downstairs..I ran down in just my underwear...
I always think about what would happen if there was a fire, and I jumped out the window, and had to run to the neighbors for help, ..naked! eeekkk!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.