Friday, April 4, 2008

Lazy Blogger!

I admit, I've been lazy and neglectful to my blog! I have been spending a lot of my computer time on myspace. Bad Traci! Go lay down! :) Sorry to those of you who regularly look at my blog for updates on our life. I'm such a sloth!

First up: Last weekend, we went to the Children's Museum in Decatur with Nick, Ashley, Tyson and Elly. We had a great time, but quickly got tired! We did the museum, some shopping and Olive Garden. Much to Ashley's chagrin, Farm & Fleet was closed!! LOL!!! :)

Here's the silly boys (Lyle and Nick!) with Ronald McDonald

The bubble room

Elly LOVED the bubble room! Could hardly get her out of there!

Elly also liked the rollerball.


The kids enjoyed painting...


Tyson and Noah played in the water
Noah looks like a giant there!

ELL!


Nick made Tyson's name in this thing. Was so neat!

I think the boys had as much fun as the kids!


Future pilots???

They loved this ambulance


Dr Kime. Paging Dr Kime!


Elly was thinking she was going to give Uncle Lyle a shot.
Ashley (and I!) were thinking "It's time to GO!!"


Dinner at Olive Garden. YUM!


Easter

Here's Grandma and Grandpa Vincent with Evan--Bob and Sara's little one.
Looking down the room...G&G Kime, my dad and mom, G&G V (can't see any of them), Hannah, Sara, Bob, Deb, Brad, Randy, Shelby



Hannah, Evan and Elly


What are you looking at??


The boys!

Swimming

Hannah, Ashley, the kids and I went down to visit Nick at the hotel he was staying at when he was working in Woodriver. The kids got to swim. This particular picture was taken just seconds before Tyson went into the deep end and Nick had to jump in to save him. Nick was fully clothed, ready for work...ruined his cell phone!!! But Tyson was okay.


Hannah and her friend, Lucy Weddle

My birthday balloons from my friend, Carla. She's so sweet!

No comments: