Friday, October 5, 2007

Getting Ready

I sit here around 6:00 Friday morning. Just 12 hours before we are to leave for vacation. I am having a terrible time trying to sleep! Too excited I guess. And there's so much to do.

Last night, I had parent-teacher conferences with the kids' teachers that lasted until about 7:15. Then off to take Lyle's babies (the guitars!) to stay at Mark and Linda's while we're gone, then to take Hannah's baby (Jinx the cat) to my mom and dad's to stay. It was after 9:30 before we got home and I still hadn't begun to pack! It was after 1:00 when I got to bed and then I woke up around 5:15--could NOT get back to sleep! So here I am.

The weather was looking like it was going to be great in DC for the days we were going to be there. Now, I'm not so sure. It looks like it's gonna suck! AaaagggghhhhH!!!!!!! Is it wrong for me to pray for good weather?!?!? :)

I hope you all have a great weekend and a good week! I will be posting a ton of pictures I'm sure in about 10 days!!!!

No comments: