Monday, October 1, 2007

The new glasses and the new haircut!

Okay, you've all seen what Noah's long hair has looked like. He has been wanting it cut here lately and I hated to cut all that nice hair off! So I gave him a trim last night. People at school told him today he looked like a girl! Aahhh!!!! Well, it did kind of look like a rounded girl cut....

He got new glasses today. He put those on with his new glasses and I thought "The hair has to go! He looks gay!" So we got out the clippers.

Before

During



After

He loves his new look! He is definitely made for short hair. If we can just control those cow-licks! On the glasses front--he loves being able to see clearly! Just like me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got new glasses and a haircut too. We must be twins! You look great! Aunt Deb