Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pillows, water and mirrors...

What is it with Holiday Inn's new pillows? Oh. My. Gosh. It's like you're floating on a freaking cloud! I love em! I don't normally like fluffy pillows but these rock! LOVE EM! Want one! And the beds are so comfortable. These nights have been great.

Yesterday I was taking a shower. Maybe I'm just used to my not-so-soft water, or maybe Holiday Inn has REALLY soft water! I couldn't get the soap or shampoo gone!!!! It's nuts.

Then there was the mirror. The lighting is soooo horribly bad that when you look at yourself you see EVERY SINGLE flaw in your complexion. And let me tell ya, mine ain't pretty! Ah! I didn't realize it was so bad!! :O I like my lights better at home!! They lie to me, I guess!

Well, we're being heathens today and skipping church. Got to sleep in a little and we won't be getting to the hotel super late like we have the past two nights. Can't take that anymore. We'll head down into Virginia today and take Noah to the illustrious Lego Shop! He's sooo excited! Then on into Maryland. We'll be staying in a hotel right on the Chesapeake Bay! We are finding lobster tonight, baby! :)

Oh, about the Air Force Museum--it was nice. Lyle and the kids really enjoyed it. I enjoyed it the first few hours and I will only enjoy it once! They want to go back, with Mark. I think I'll find a mall! But it was awesome. And the kids got to see an Imax show about fighter pilots. That was neat.

Okay, time for a shower and to get going. Hope you are all having a great weekend. More soon....and hopefully some pictures!

p.s. the kids have to sleep together and they HATE it!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: