Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Family

I stole a picture of my new cousin from his mommy's blog!!
Here is Evan Glenn Emery, son of Robert and Saranne Emery. Robert's dad is Brad, my mom's brother. For those of you who knew Bob growing up, check out their blog http://rsemery.blogspot.com/ Little Bobby is a daddy! :0
Hope your week is going well so far. Lyle has his 35th birthday tomorrow, September 12th. He calls it his middle birthday. Don't know if it's middle of 30 and 40 or middle of his life. He swears he won't make it past 70, so he's at the middle of his life. I dunno. He's a freak!! :) He's going to St. Louis with two of his guitar buddies Saturday to check out a big guitar store. Ha! Like he needs to get anymore ideas! Nah, he needs the time away. I'm glad, because I finally get a Saturday off that I can see Noah play soccer! Then it's home to clean, clean, clean! We're having a get together with some of Lyle's closest friends from church to celebrate his "middle" birthday! Can't wait.
Just 3 weeks and 3 days until we leave for Washington DC!!! We are all so excited. Lyle got us a GREAT deal on a hotel in downtown DC. 2 Room Suite, super nice, normally $349 a night---$40 a night!!!!! It's all about who you know! Noah is stoked about going to the Lego store!!!!! That kid dreams of Legos! :) Hannah really wanted to see the American Girl store but it's not anywhere near where we'll be. Maybe an extra trip to Chicago sometime....We're planning to stop in Louisville, KY on our way home to see Wayne and Greta Meece, go to church with them. That will be very nice.
Everyone have a great week! Enjoy this cooler weather. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little boy I have ever seen!
Grandma "Mami" Emery.