Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More Days Gone By....

I found this piece of notepaper that Noah had written. I have no idea when he wrote it! In case you can't read it, it says "Dear Diary, I love Jinx (our cat) but I'm acting like I hate him and Hannah doesn't know." I love it!

This is Christmas 2000. Hannah is 5, Noah just turned 3. I can't remember what he was mad about, but isn't that lip cute?!? I tell ya, he was born with that lip sticking out like that! I'm not kidding. His first pictures, he's sticking his lip out!!! He's such a blessing!

These two pics are Easter 1996. Hannah was 9 months old. That was probably the first time she even wore a dress! Look how young we look! And look how dark Mark's hair and beard are below...hahahaha! And this was the day we began attending church!!


We didn't have a bathtub in the trailer so the kids had to bathe in a storage tub!! :-) This is Noah at about 9 months old... ***we didn't have a tub but we DID have a shower!!*** :-)

And here's Noah out in the snow, 1998/1999 (just over a year old). I clearly remember this day! He hated the snow at first!! It was sooooo funny! Hannah was having a blast, making snow angels but all Noah could do was cry! See the lip sticking out?!?!?!?!



No comments: