Sunday, September 2, 2007

Days Gone By...

I've neglected my blog here recently--I ran out of pictures to put on! So I got out a box of old pictures from the basement and chose some to put on. I'll do that periodically, to bring back some memories--for you and me!

It amazes me how much my kids have grown. I almost can't remember them being so small. There are times I wish I could turn back the clock...do so many things over again, pay closer attention, do more things with them. But that's life! I'm sure we all feel the same way.

I have so many great pictures, so it was hard to choose. I lost a ton of pics though, when our basement flooded in 2002. You know, after we moved in, had a huge rain and had about 2 foot of water in our "dry" basement (according to Phil Dressen!) Oh, I was sick! Crying like crazy for days, if not weeks! I lost pictures of the kids, our wedding, Hannah's baby book (hmmmm....where did Noah's go???), a few yearbooks, a few dolls were soaked, old papers...it was horrible! Anyway, before I get upset again.....here's a few on memory lane..........

****these are a little blurry because I took pictures of the pictures!! I know--lazy!***

Where we began--October 28, 1989. We had officially been dating 1 month. It was Tower Hill school's Halloween dance and my mom made us Raggedy Ann and Andy costumes. Ahhhh, he HAD to have loved me, huh?!?!? This was the first night he told me he loved me!





This was Lyle's Senior Prom--May 4, 1990. I must say I looked great that night! :-) Oooooh, I loved that dress! Ruffled back, slit up the front. Beautiful necklace. I loved that night!



Lyle and me on Labor Day, 1991.
Wow, I wish I still looked like that! :-)










September 26, 1992--Mr. and Mrs. Lyle Cutler!!







Our mini vacation to Southern Illinois in June of 1997. I was about 5 months pregnant with Noah and we hiked and hiked. Phew! It was soooo hot! But we had a great time. See Hannah's pigtails?? She was so cute!



Noah was probably 2 years old here. Looks like the fall of 1999. What a ham!











I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE this picture! I forgot I even had it! Hannah's looking out the shower door at Noah. 1998













And here's my cuties in the backyard when we lived on Park Avenue, leaned up against Grandpa Kim's old boat. My, how they've grown!


Lyle and Hannah wearing their Pull-Ups hats!!! They're sooo cute! I had Noah just 12 days after this pic was taken.







Noah playing in the front yard in the fall of 1998.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are adorable! Thanks for sharing. You have such a beautiful family. Love, Michelle

Sandra Crowe said...

Love your blog. You do a wonderful job. Can't get over how much Hannah looks like you. Keep up the good work!