Saturday, September 15, 2007

Guitars!

Okay, today is the day that "the boys" go to St. Louis to the big guitar place. Giddy isn't even the word! Oh my gosh. You'd think they were 7 year olds going to Disneyworld! I was still in bed when Brad and Brad got here, but I was awake. Good thing because they totally would have waken me up! I had to ask Lyle if it was JUST Brad and Brad or did they get some others to go because it sounded like a herd of them out there! I made him go outside and tell them people were still asleep at 7:20 in this neighborhood!! And Lyle was all jittery this morning, running around. Toooo funny!

I took off after work last night for Decatur to go shopping. I had a great time! Went to the mall and did a mad dash in about 2 hours. It was funny--I was in the fitting room at JCPenney and kept hearing a voice I thought I recognized. Finally the voice said "Kate". Aha! "Jamie? Katie?" It was Jamie and Katie Jeffers right next to me! Anyway, I did Penneys, Old Navy, Kohls and Payless and spent too much money at every single place!! Then off to Target to find some luggage for our trip. Found a great set for a great price. (2 weeks and 6 days till we leave!!!) Then off to Wal Mart for more stuff! Lyle asked me this morning how much was in the checking account (he has the debit card today!)...I said probably $5 after last night!!!! :) hahahahahaaa!

Noah has a soccer game today. It's nice and CHILLY out there for it too. Oh well, glad it's not raining or 85 degrees!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! :-)

No comments: