Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Check out my new specs!

Okay...be honest....do I look older in these? More like my mo-ther?!?! You know, I think I saw a picture of my mom from the 60's wearing glasses similar to these! And I made fun of her!! :-) Ahhh, I am going crazy trying to get used to them too. I see sooooo much better but I'm kind of nauseaus and dizzy at times because I see so well! Colors are so vivid and beautiful! No more blur! I tell ya, I was driving home after picking these up and I almost ran a red light because I was so excited I could read signs that I was testing myelf and reading everything around! Duh! Vivid and vibrant RED LIGHT! Toooo funny!

We're on Day 5 of school. Jr. High is going great for Hannah. Yay, yay, tripple yay! She's not quite ready to play her flute in the Pana Labor Day Parade but she gets to hold the banner in front of the band. She's pretty excited about that. She's been going in early a few days a week to get extra help from Mr. Dean on her flute. She's doing a great job! She likes all of her classes and her teachers. I'm so happy. Noah is doing great and likes his teacher, but man alive! The homework is killing us! He has had a lot of homework every night! I really hope this lets up or "somebody's" daddy will be talking to the teacher. None of us needs that!! All in all, school is going well....so far!

Lyle is still terribly sick. He's getting better, but he's coughing so much at night and keeping us both up. Okay, he's up all night, I'm up for a little bit of the night. Remember, I slept through a tornado when I was about 4 years old! A block away from my house! I just hope he can get past this very soon.

Grandma and Grandpa Kime are getting settled into their home very nicely. It's such a cute house too! Just perfect for them. It's nice having them close by. Hannah went there this evening to clean a chair for Grandma while Noah had soccer practice. She feels all grown up!

Here's a picture of moving day....

It was great, just taking everything from the camper and into the house. I advise that to everyone!! :-) Ha! Their house is just 3 houses down from where Nick and Ashley used to live.

Okay, I hear Noah calling, needing help with his homework. Better run. Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: