Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Soccer boy!

Noah had soccer practice tonight. He was VERY sweaty and tired when I picked him up!

The kids had a great first day of school. Of course, it was only about 2 hours, but it went well. Noah says his teacher is very nice (yay!) and Hannah is glad to have Mr. Luzader as her Homeroom teacher. But, instead of Homeroom, they call it Enrichment! What is that about?!?!? Nuts! Tomorrow is their first full day of school...well almost full. They get out 1 hour early the rest of the month due to the heat. Hannah said the Jr. High was VERY hot today!

America's Got Talent just got over--poor Cas! He got 2nd place. I am sick for him! He truly deserved to win. But, he did great!

I'm off work tomorrow, get to go to the eye Dr. I hope to get glasses soon. I'm so blind!

Okay, I'm off to get the kids to bed. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you're keeping a blog. I've thought about it, but I'm not sure I'd really keep up on it. Your kids are really growing up...Noah looks so cute in his soccer uniform. Love you all! Michelle

Anonymous said...

Remember some of these times! Traci, you are still gorgeous and you guys are great parents. Love, Aunt Deb

Adult Soccer Uniforms said...

Wearing their team soccer uniforms helps to reinforce the notion that others are depending on them and that they need to do their part to help the team.

Adult Soccer Uniforms