Friday, August 17, 2007

Just a little of what's going on right now...

Lyle is currently at Promise Keepers in Cincinnati, OH. I really hope he's enjoying this time with his guy-friends and has a chance to deepen his Walk. I know, from going to Women of Faith, ya need uplifting time every so often!

Hannah is spending the night with a friend so Noah and I are staying up late, doing "stuff". We watched High School Musical 2 earlier...pretty good! I enjoyed the first one better though...

Get to help Grandma and Grandpa Kime move tomorrow! After 12 years of travelling they're putting their roots back in Pana, Illinois. They have found a cute little house (just 2-1/2 blocks from me) to move into. Just perfect for them! Grandma can't wait to put Hannah and Noah to work--cleaning, doing chores, etc, etc....I think Grandma is going to teach Hannah how to iron. She thought it was terrible that I hadn't taught her yet. I didn't want to listen to her whine when she burnt herself!!! :)

The kids start school this coming Tuesday...Hannah begins JR HIGH!!!! 7th grade for her and she is joining band! Grandpa Mark bought her a flute and she's been practicing just about every day. She's getting pretty good! She can't wait to go back to school. She's getting bored staying home all day. She sits and watches Disney channel all day long!! Noah is going into the 4th grade. He is playing Soccer this year and is doing a great job. I'm so excited they're getting involved with things. P.S....they're getting older and I no longer have to pay a babysitter! Today was our last day!! YIPPEE!!!!

My Bells Palsy is MUCH better. 22 weeks and 2 days now, since it began on March 14th. After thousands of dollars to make sure I wasn't dying--Neurologist, CT, MRI, EEG, EMG, chiropractor...I'm going to be okay!! LOL!

My cousin Bob and his wife Sara had their first child last week! What we thought would be a little girl ended up being Evan Glen Emery! Yes, we got a little boy!!! Congrats to the Emerys!

Tuesday is the finale for America's Got Talent. GO CAS HALEY!!!! I adore Cas! He is so awesome. Lyle doesn't like the show but he loves Cas too.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: