Saturday, August 25, 2007

Noah's First Soccer Game

I woke up to pouring rain today, sure that the game would be cancelled. Deep down inside, I was hoping it would be cancelled and rescheduled for next Saturday---so I could be there!!!! (I had to work today) Sure enough, no cancellations unless there's lightning or a downpour.

Anyway...Noah's team, Morrell Auto, won the game 2-1!!!! Horray! He didn't get a whole lot of play time but the time he did get, he enjoyed it and did a great job (so I hear). I'm so proud of him!

My nephew, Tyson, also played today. Wish I had some pics to share...his team won too! I think mom said it was 5-2 or some kind of slaughter like that! :) Yay Tyson!

Many thanks to the Kimes and Cutlers for being there to support Noah. I appreciate it bunches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Noah, "Great Job!" Love ya!
Michelle