Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Rockin' Jammin' Family!


Oh my goodness! Do you see this?!?!? They're all crazy head bangers, I tell ya! (see my two lefties??)

Lyle got his new guitar so they all had to get their guitars out! Which brings me to the next pictures......


Please tell me how one can go from this----dying, oh so sick, I don't think we're going to make it to......


.....very happily playing our BRAND NEW Gibson Les Paul guitar less than 24 hours later?!?! Jeez! Unfortunately, you can't see the smile he had on his face in these pictures! He is so happy. And I was told explicitly--this is a Gibson Les Paul, NOT an Epiphone Les Paul!!!!

Also, he has a hat on in bed because he'd just taken a shower and if he goes to bed with a wet head, his hair sticks out all over the place!! :)

For my musically inclined family, here's a few more...
See the guitar on her shirt??


School Day #2 went well today. They both, of course, came home with homework. Getting back into the swing of that was pretty well....horrible! Here we go again!!! Hannah had to write a speech already! Aaaggghhh! WE got it done though.
I saw Dr. Wooley today. I will be getting glasses next week!!! Oh, I can't wait! I am so blind right now. The girls at work are constantly teasing me about it! I was filling out the information sheet at his office and kept checking one thing after another. I finally just wrote "I just have really POOR vision!" Is that a medical term???
I just found out tonight that Noah has his first soccer game this Saturday. I work this Saturday!!!!! :-( I'm so upset I'll be missing this! I'll have to send the camera with daddy and get a ton of pictures!
You all be thinking of me in this house, with loud guitar being played in the evenings now!!
Have a happy Thursday!




No comments: