Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas with the Cutlers

We had Christmas with the Cutlers last night. We had a great time! Here's Hannah and Noah with their cousins, Erin and Mason. Lyle's brother Joel was supposed to be off work and able to be with us, but at the last minute, ended up having to work. So Becky and the kids came up, then Joel will come later. We're having lunch with them all Sunday after church. Then Noah can build his new Lego set with Uncle Joel. That's his favorite thing to do after Christmas and his birthday. We can always count on Uncle Joel to get Noah Legos!!

Hannah and Erin getting ready to hand out gifts

Linda and her daddy, Grandpa Tom

Mark and Linda

Lyle and Mark

Becky, Erin and Mason

THE AFTERMATH!
Hannah and Erin, the Princesses!
We got Erin a dress up set and she loved it!
Linda made a great dinner last night for us. And her pumpkin pie and pecan pie were the best ever! The kids had a great time opening their gifts. It was so odd seeing Hannah open her stuff, not having any toys. She's beyond that now, I guess. :( Noah got this Nerf thing though---it's like shooting trap, only you shoot Nerf darts at these plastic Nerf "clay" pigeons. It's pretty cool.
It was so funny last night...my foot has bothering me real bad lately, with the heel spur I have. Hurts to walk. The inserts I'm using help some, but after I sit awhile, it's hard to walk. Becky started having trouble with her foot recently too. Becky and I were sitting on the couch talking and we both got up to do something. We're both hobbling around with our bad feet like a couple of gimps. It was hilarious because we, at 33 and 36, looked worse than 85 year old Grandpa Tom!!!!! Tooo funny!
We're going out for the day today (Saturday). My boss, Steve, gave us all great gift cards to Hickory Point Mall and my boss, Jamie, gave me a gift card to Kohls. Woo hoo! I love Kohls! So we're going shopping, out to eat and maybe see the new National Treasure movie.
Sunday we'll be eating lunch with all the Cutlers after church. Monday we'll be having Christmas Eve at mom and dad's and then Christmas Day at Grandma & Grandpa Vincents. BUSY WEEKEND!!!!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! And a blessed New Year!!!

No comments: