Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's been awhile...here's quite a few pics!

Man, it's been a busy week! And it's only Wednesday! Okay, the past few weeks have been busy. That sounds better. I've neglected my blog and now I have a ton of pics to put on. I know this one was already put on but I love it so much I had to put it on again!!! They just look so happy!



Everyone has been telling me how much better my face is, after 9 months since the Bells Palsy started. I had to take a picture to see for myself, instead of gawking at myself in the mirror. I can't open mouth smile normal, and my mouth is still a little crooked, but not bad! TONS better than in March!

Last night was Noah's Christmas Program at school. They did such a great job! It was a play, based on American Idol. It was very cute. Noah sang--he's in the back rown, right under the "r" in "Star"

Monday night was Hannah's Band Concert at school. She's the second from the right in the front row. She did a great job! We got to hear the 6th graders, the Jr. High, the High School and the Jazz Band. (I honestly think the 6th graders did the best out of all of them!)

Here's Elly at Hannah's concert. She's so adorable!

Sunday night was the Christmas Program at church. Neither of my kids were in it, but it was still great. The kids (and Tom and Roberta!) did such a great job.
Sunday afternoon the kids played outside in the snow. I played too...taking pictures!
Noah insisted on wearing his swim goggles! He looked like such a dork I had to get a picture!
Here's my snow angel!
This is Hannah whining "MOMMMMM! Tell him to give me the shovel!!!!"
Noah needed to help out shoveling!
Here, Noah said he was snow tanning!
The next three are the kids "sledding" down 4th street. One of them sits on a sled, holds onto another sled while the other pulls the sled that's being held. Sounds more complicated than it is!

No comments: