Friday, December 7, 2007

Let it snow!

Oooh, there's snow everywhere! THIS is the time of year I miss living on Park Avenue! The thing I loved most about living there was the carport! I never had to scrape windows, step over snow to get in my car....now I park on the street and it pretty well stinks! At least it wasn't overly cold today while I wiped and scraped! :)

I had said I'd get a picture of my home with the new shutters on it. As you can see, it looks a little dull, boring, blah. Just picture white railing and new pillars (Colonial). Hopefully by next summer, I'll have that all done. Oh, and I need someone to help me with some landscaping! My yard is horrible. I'm too lazy and I have no idea where to even start! I'd love to have it looking decent next summer.

Better get ready for work. Have a great Friday!

No comments: